Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Chat

[Pinned] Operation Loot List

Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1” (Xenotech/Energized have no set bonus)Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2” (Exotech has no set bonus)Rakata = “Tier 1.3” (Rakata is exclusive to hardmode/nightmare operations)Eternity Vault – Normal ModeAnnihilation ...
Small Elorlas 10y
Elorlas1994Small Elorlas 10y
General Chat

[Pinned] Hardmode Flashpoint Loot List.

Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1” (Xenotech/Energized have no set bonus)Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2” (Exotech has no set bonus)Rakata = “Tier 1.3” (Rakata is exclusive to hardmode/nightmare operations)EsselesSergeant Boran/GXR-5 Sabotage Droi...
Small Elorlas 10y
Elorlas11164Small Elorlas 10y
General Chat

Game of Thrones with lightsabers:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17W4QMNwm-c
Small Kristle 9y
Kristle31892Small Baramdir 9y
General Chat

taking a break

Hey,I'm taking a break in SWTOR, not sure if and when I'll be back.Couple of reasons:- Bit bored atm with the SWTOR atm.- Felt less welcome in the raids latelyAll in all: I wasn't having as much fun as I would like, so I'll take a break and do som...
Small Wardo 10y
Wardo2978Small Kristle 10y
General Chat

short afk

Just inform my fellow guild members that in the next week i am not gomna be on as much on star wars because of some health problems i was experiencing lately. I am taking it easy until i finish all the diagnostics required. Also i have some exams ...
Small Baramdir 10y
Baramdir2976Member avatar small Tolfast 10y
General Chat

new guy whos old

hey my old friends (and whoever is new)as an old raider in lotro would i be welcome to join u guys and be a part of the raiding team?ofcourse not before im at high lvl etc but will i be somewhat equal to the rest of u?if so im joining starwars and...
Member avatar small skoatros 10y
skoatros41303Member avatar small Tolfast 10y
General Chat

SW:ToR Loot DB

Clicky MCclick
Small Genesis 10y
Genesis1747Small Genesis 10y
General Chat

SWToR - Star Chart (Progression)

Gives you an idea of character progression across both factionshttp://www.oldrepublic.net/star-chart.html
Small Genesis 10y
Genesis21489Small Kristle 10y
General Chat

SWTOR Frame rate Increase.

Found this on the Forum, thought you guys might like it.Basically for this you just need to install the DX9 files separately from the files you already have, this works as most computers running DX10 or DX11 wont have these basic files and so your...
Small Elorlas 10y
Elorlas1994Small Elorlas 10y
General Chat

Empire server

While waiting in a queue of 210 at 8am O.o I made a char on The Shadow Runner PvP. A new home for our Empire chars, with a light population.Not sure if ppl have started chars elsewhere - if so, please say!
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle288708Small Bersolin 10y
General Chat

Switching to Empire, staying Republic or trying to combine the two factions?

Lately it seems some of us are wondering whether or not we should switch sides. Seeing as I have real life friends also playing this game and I would like to play the same side as they do, I am wondering which side to play on at the moment; Republ...
Member avatar small Cenedir 10y
Cenedir72212Small Kristle 10y
General Chat

Empire Alderaan bullcrap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w-vCHtiuPs&feature=youtu.beThe empire turrets tick faster than ours.....
Member avatar small Tolfast 10y
Tolfast2854Small Eewyn 10y
General Chat

SWTOR & rewards for neutrals

“We don’t want to force people. We were careful about the rewards for Light Side and Dark Side as well. We don’t want to make them too impactful on the endgame because it would mean players wouldn’t be allowed to join an Operation unless they were...
Small Brommlynn 10y
Brommlynn1981Small Brommlynn 10y
General Chat

Test Server Game Update 1.1

Hello everyone! We are excited to announce that today’s patch for our Public Test Server brings you the first of many content updates for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. It includes some exciting content additions, including a new Flashpoint, Kaon ...
Small Brommlynn 10y
Brommlynn1757Small Brommlynn 10y
General Chat

PvP updates

http://www.swtor.com/blog/new-year%E2%80%99s-pvp-updateLevel 50 Bracket Warzones are being introducedIlum changesin the future:PvP stat trackingRanked warzonesand a few more things, check the link.This has sold the game in the long term for me if ...
Member avatar small Tolfast 10y
Tolfast51457Small Bersolin 10y
General Chat

OP classes for PVP

Just curious about what the people who have reached lvl 50 think about the end-game pvp.I rolled a gunslinger as my first character, but when I see all these posts on the swtor forum about sages, shadows, scoundrels and both knight-classes being O...
Small Mellonina 10y
Mellonina52165Member avatar small Tolfast 10y
General Chat

SWTOR New Year update/patch

From SWTOR site:Next month we're going to be releasing a new Flashpoint and an expanded Operation. The new Flashpoint involves a plague that could have significant repercussions across the galaxy. It takes place on a brand new world and involves s...
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle11247Small Kristle 10y
General Chat

Sub problems

Hi,I tried to log today when the game said that I've no active subscription. I did activate it on 15th of Dec. When I try to enter my game code again it says it's already been used.Anyone else has the same problem?Please advise,Berso
Small Bersolin 10y
Bersolin2878Member avatar small Tarathelion 10y
General Chat

Datacrons locations

http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle1908Small Kristle 10y
General Chat

SWTOR future development

From a dev blog - looks very encouraging - nice to see a plan for development! Guild ships ftw!New Content – We will be adding new content to the galaxy on an ongoing basis. These worlds will include Operations, Flashpoints and solo content.Guild ...
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle31575Small Kristle 10y