Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Raiding and DKP

Dragon raid changes

According to http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?432129-Feedback-Draigoch-ChangesAfter grouping up with an experienced group, and tearing through Draigoch on Bullroarer, as odd as this is going to sound, I think the reduced morale actually impr...
Small Wardo 9y
Wardo11282Small Wardo 9y
Raiding and DKP

Draigoch drops

We're having a number of drops from the dragon raid as it's a single night encounter and gives little scope for people getting raid spots on other nights of the week. To try to make it as fair as possible, we'll track who drops and try to make sur...
Small Kristle 9y
Kristle42132Small Kristle 9y
Raiding and DKP

Skirmish raids

I've added 3 skirmish raid nights to the calendar based on the clusters. There are some raids not on there - the VIP only raids. We can run this as roll/pass if we have time, or people can join pugs and know they will still be able to join kin rai...
Small Kristle 9y
Kristle2917Member avatar small Tubd 9y
Raiding and DKP

Draigoch phase 2 - which way to run

Found some potentially nice info on the warden forums about which way to run - atm we guess:-------------------------------------------------From lotro forums------------------------------------------------------------For reference:http://www.yout...
Member avatar small Tolfast 9y
Tolfast32465Member avatar small Tolfast 9y
Raiding and DKP

Dragon Raid Setup

First off let me clearly state I am under no illusions and in this specific raid it is far better to have a guardian tank, wardens are in a strange place atm but i'll keep plugging away. The fact wardens end up taking 50% more damage than a guardi...
Member avatar small Tolfast 10y
Tolfast82186Small Kristle 9y
Raiding and DKP

Draigoch DKP

Some changes to DKP. The polls showed a majority in favour of fixed prices and treating mains and alts equally. So:DKP for runs stays the same. There is no longer a cap, and DKP is per player not per character (ie you can use DKP on your alts). Th...
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle1881Small Kristle 10y
Raiding and DKP

DKP POLL: Fixed prices for loot?

Should loot (eg armour coins) have a fixed DKP price?Our current DKP system means coins can go for very different amounts - 500DKP one week, 35 the next. Some people don't like this and it does seem a bit odd.Fixed prices means you would be able t...
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle132847Small Domaros 10y
Raiding and DKP

DKP Changes

Our DKP system is showing it's age. It was originally designed for Watcher but since then we've used it for DN, BG and OD. It's time to make some changes!First of all, we have decided that DKP will be per player not per character. So, you can bid ...
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle2798Small Leganthir 10y
Raiding and DKP

DKP POLL: Mains before Alts?

Should mains be given preference over alts for raid loot?This would mean that no matter how much DKP you have, if you are on an alt you will NOT be able to bid for DKP if someone is on a main and wants to bid.FOR - it helps mains get gear faster a...
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle82111Member avatar small Leylah 10y
Raiding and DKP

OD Gortheron T2 HM

Found this guide on Gortheron T2. Looks like you need massive cc and very good group coordination to get it done.
Member avatar small Telfur 10y
Telfur83428Small Domaros 10y
Raiding and DKP

BG LT HM 6 man

Me, Cen and Eewyn and 3 guys from Exodus 6 manned the Lt Hm last night - admittedly easier than it would have been back in the 0 icpr days but still quite a challenge:)Pic
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle72170Small Eewyn 10y
Raiding and DKP

Wound Tier II Challenge

I think its time to have a serious go at Wound tier 2 challenge, hopefully on thursday after servers are back.Firstly, i think having 2 champs would help greatly improve our chances. I would say the best setup would be: 2 healers, 2 cpt, tank, l-m...
Member avatar small Tarathelion 10y
Tarathelion31385Small Wardo 10y
Raiding and DKP

Ivar T2

I think we now know enough to kill this guy.Adds - 4 adds, all of who buff the boss. Challenge is to kill Ivar without removing corruptions, which shouldn't be too difficult when we have the basic strategy for this fight down.Orc - provides Ivar w...
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle93359Small Kristle 10y
Raiding and DKP

Poison T2 HM

Hey guys,It's about time we looked at getting more HM boss fights done. In my opinion the poison boss is probably the the one we should look at first. We have already killed him several times in T2 normal mode and know the basic mechanics of the f...
Small Eewyn 10y
Eewyn42184Member avatar small Fidjet 10y
Raiding and DKP

OD focus and challenges

I think we should focus on Ivar t2 - pretty sure this will happen as soon as we have the right group - and leave Durin's Bane t2 for now.We should be dealing with challenges too:Disease should be straightforward and is really about making sure we ...
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle1590Small Kristle 10y
Raiding and DKP

Ivar

An idea for the second trash pull.Group - 2 Tanks, 1Champ, 3 Burgs, 3 Healers, 3 HuntersHunters trait 5 BM plus Cool Burn legendaryHunters starting in Precision (to minimise miss chance) begin the fight with Rain of Thorns to root the Stalwarts th...
Small Galandrion 10y
Galandrion2747Small Elorlas 10y
Raiding and DKP

OD: Durin's bane

Bit of text about fear boss:Phase I1. ''Dorozg ufum-u, Melo!" (Dorfumu!! Melo, you're about to die)--execute if target is at x% (what is x? 40, 50?)Phase II2. ''Búrzum lázatlat, Kornz!" (Burzum latte, Kornz! incoming healing and other debuff comin...
Small Wardo 10y
Wardo51823Small Kristle 10y
Raiding and DKP

Dungarth, Vark and Kaveran

The Wound BossThis boss starts off with the raid splitting into 3 groups. Each group takes one lane, killing the mobs as quick as possible to pull the levers. Each lever opens a gate in another lane, so you have to be quick, or people in another l...
Small Elorlas 10y
Elorlas2755Small Kristle 10y
Raiding and DKP

Baleleaf and Dourbark

The Disease BossWell, we scored our first kill last night. Congratz to all!Anyways, we changed some of the tactics we had and I think we've found a very good tactic for killing it. Which we should definately stick to.Here's the tactics below for a...
Small Elorlas 10y
Elorlas132817Member avatar small Tarathelion 10y
Raiding and DKP

All OD bosses movie...

herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbxpwHE16iU
Small Kristle 10y
Kristle51383Small Galandrion 10y